Queenslanders have done a great job in flattening the curve and preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Doing a few small things helps to keep everyone COVID safe
(Advice courtesy Queensland Government)
- Wear a mask – when you are required to do so.
- Keep your distance – maintain physical distancing (1.5m) when you’re outside your home. Keep your distance if you can: at the shops, on public transport, at work, and when you’re visiting with others. Shaking hands, hugging and kissing hello are still not COVID safe.
- Good hand hygiene – sounds simple, but washing your hands properly is important. Wash your hands with soap regularly, try not to touch your face. Use hand sanitiser if you can’t wash your hands: at the shops, when using public transport, at work or when visiting with others.
- Get tested and stay home when sick – it’s still important to get tested and stay home until you get the results. Isolate yourself at home and protect your family and others.
- Support contact tracing – when you go somewhere and are required to provide your details, provide them. Contact tracing helps prevent outbreaks.